Dafferns has a long association with medical practitioners, both hospital consultants and also GP Practices. We act for a significant number of GP Practices in the Coventry and Warwickshire area and we are able to offer specialist advice on all accounting and taxation matters affecting medical practitioners, in particular :-
- Preparation of annual Partnership accounts
- Preparation of Income Tax Returns both for the Partnership and also the individual Returns of each partner.
- Preparation of the annual Superannuation Scheme profits certificate
- Assisting individual GPs with their professional expenses claims
- Advising on the financial and taxation implications of GP Partnership structures and assisting in the drafting of Partnership Agreements.
Dafferns is a firm which is small enough to provide a highly personal advisory service where a specific member of staff is dedicated to the affairs of one particular Practice and all the members, with overall responsibility for our medical practitioner clients rests with our Senior Partner, Andrew Jones.
This structure enables us to offer a cost effective service to medical practitioners whilst providing a depth of skills usually associated only with larger firms of accountants or those firms promoting themselves as “specialists” within the medical profession.