Pensions, investment & protection
Dafferns Financial Services Limited is an Appointed Representative of Greyfriars Asset Management LLP which is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
More and more of our clients are looking for an holistic approach to their business and personal financial planning, combining pensions, investments and protection as well as IHT planning.
To arrange a meeting to discuss your financial planning needs, please contact Bill Walker of Dafferns Financial Services.
Dafferns Financial Services is a joint venture with Greyfrairs Asset Management, and provides a high level of service to all clients at reasonable cost. Much of our work is carried out on a fee paying basis and, where commissions are taken, the amount is disclosed in advance.
- Small self-administered pension schemes
- Self-invested personal pension schemes
- Company pension schemes
- Stakeholder scheme advice
- Personal pensions and pensions for the self-employed
- Retirement planning and advice
- Pensioner trusteeship*
- Independent trustee services*
Life assurance and income protection
- Personal life assurance
- Keyman and business assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Medical fees insurance
- Critical illness assurance
- Inheritance tax planning
- Discretionary investment management
- Advisory management
- Reporting and valuation service
- Advice on and arrangement of unit trusts, OEIC’s, investment trusts, investment bonds, shares and fixed interest securities
- Dafferns Chartered Accountants provides an expert Inherritance Tax (IHT) planning service*. Please contact Andrew Jones if you would like to arrange a meeting to discuss your IHT position.
*These services and products are not regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Dafferns Financial Services Limited is an appointed representative of Greyfriars Asset Management LLP of the The Cedars, 11 High Street, Fleckney, Leicestershire LE8 8AJ, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.