Tax compliance that minimises your tax liabilities
Corporation tax represents a substantial part of your trading costs. Moreover, the increased reporting obligations, robust investigation policies on the part of the tax authorities, and harsher penalties for non-compliance mean that an undue amount of your time and resources can be taken up collecting revenue for the Government.
Efficient corporate tax planning can result in potentially significant improvements in your bottom line. We offer a range of services to help you minimise your corporate tax exposure and relieve you of the administrative burden of complying with tax legislation. These include:
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance including corporation tax self assessment
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities
Smart effective tax planning without the need for risky high level tax schemes
Many accountants will look to sell you a high level tax scheme which can be highly provocative in the eyes of HMRC and can bring you years of uncertainty in exchange for the tax you save.
Dafferns take a different aproach with a range of smart, well thought out business and personal tax and remuneration planning ideas, which are not provocative, but can help you minimise your tax liabilities